Learn how to conduct effective audits and also how to design & run audit programmes to ISO & JAS-ANZ standards by attending one of our internationally certified two day courses.
Booking Policy: Bookings close 3 days before the session starts.
Cancellation Policy: 100%refund if cancellation is more than 2 weeks in advance of the start of the course. 50% refund if cancellation is less than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
Learn how to conduct effective audits and also how to design & run audit programmes to ISO & JAS-ANZ standards.
Understand the requirements of auditing and how competent auditing helps create organisational success.
On completion, receive an internationally recognised Certificate of Competence confirming the auditing skill sets learned.
- Designed to meet the latest JAS-ANZ auditor curriculum framework (February 2019)
- Small groups to ensure maximum tutor student interaction
- All our tutors are certified practicing Lead Auditors
- Successful students gain 24/7 access to IQM Group on-line chat area
- Complimentary access to the Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment tool
- Exemplar Global online magazine and low cost professional liability insurance
- All course materials provided
- Coffee on arrival then morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
9-10 September, Auckland, 15-16 November, Auckland