Learn how to be an effective Lead Auditor by attending our internationally certified five day course. Understand the requirements of ISO Standards and how competent auditing helps create organisational success.
Read below for more information.
Booking Policy: Bookings close 3 days before the session starts.
Cancellation Policy: 100%refund if cancellation is more than 2 weeks in advance of the start of the course. 50% refund if cancellation is less than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
Learn how to be an effective Lead Auditor by attending our internationally certified five day course. Understand the requirements of ISO Standards and how competent auditing helps create organisational success. On completion, you will be ready to Plan and then Lead your own Audits (internal, supplier or external), including the Lead Audit pre-requisite for Certification Bodies.
Distance learning options for this course may be applicable on request.
- Internationally recognised Certificate of Competence from Exemplar Global
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management (QM)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management)
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management (OH)
- Leading Management System Audit Teams (TL)
- Small groups to ensure maximum tutor student interaction
- All our tutors are certified practicing Lead Auditors
- Complimentary access to the Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment tool
- Exemplar Global online magazine and low cost professional liability insurance
- All course materials provided
- Coffee on arrival then morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
28 November-2 December 2022, Auckland, 13-17 February 2023, Auckland, 17-21 April 2023, Wellington, 29 May – 02 June 2023, Christchurch, 03 – 07 July 2023, Wellington, 18-22 September 2023, Christchurch, 20-24 November 2023, Auckland