Learn how to conduct effective audits and also how to design & run audit programmes to ISO & JAS-ANZ standards. Understand the requirements of auditing and how competent auditing helps create organisational success.
Read below for more information.
Booking Policy: Bookings close 3 days before the session starts.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if cancellation is more than 2 weeks in advance of the start of the course. 50% refund if cancellation is less than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
Set over 2 days, learn how to conduct effective audits and also how to design & run audit programmes to ISO & JAS-ANZ standards. Understand the requirements of auditing and how competent auditing helps create organisational success. On completion, receive an internationally recognised certificate of competence confirming the auditing skill sets learned.
- Internationally recognised Certificate of Competence from Exemplar Global
- Designed to meet the latest JAS-ANZ auditor curriculum framework (February 2019)
- Small groups to ensure maximum tutor student interaction
- All our tutors are certified practicing Lead Auditors
- Successful students gain 24/7 access to IQM Group on-line chat area
- Complimentary access to the Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment tool
- Exemplar Global online magazine and low cost professional liability insurance
- All course materials provided
- Coffee on arrival then morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
8-9 December 2022, Auckland, 1-2 March 2023, Auckland, 12-13 April 2023, Auckland, 30-31 May 2023, Auckland